Thursday, November 8, 2007

Letter #5: Brad Pitt

Creative Artists Agency
9830 Wilshire Boulevard
Beverly Hills, California 90212-1825
USA

Dear Glory Dayz:

This letter is intended for Brad Pitt, but I can't find his address. If you're asking yourself, "Why is he writing to Brad Pitt?" My response is, "Why are you asking that? It's just a letter."

Here's the thing: I would really like Brad Pitt to write a song for me. I'm one of his biggest fans and I have all of his giant wall posters. I even have a mural that looks like Africa from space. I'm not sick or starving or anything, unless you count being sick of not having a song written for me by Brad Pitt.

Please respond with any information or free stuff that you have handy. Thank you.

[My Name]
[My Address]

1 comment:

shannon taylor said...

that's the funniest thing I've ever read. seriously, if I'm ever feeling sad or bad or bored or anything negative.... reading this is definitely what I'll do