Saturday, November 10, 2007

Letter #10: Stephen King

Stephen King
c/o PENGUIN GROUP (USA) Inc.
Academic Marketing Department
375 Hudson Street
New York, NY 10014-3657

Dear Stephen King's Books: I'm not saying that you need new ideas or anything like that. But I just told this story to my sister and she totally freaked. Here it is:

Once upon a time, probably a couple of weeks ago or so, there was a ghost. Totally not pretend. It's really real. Then all you have to do is imagine the scariest thing that you've ever thought of in your entire life and that's what the ghost was carrying.

If you make the effort to really imagine this type of thing happening, it's very disconcerting. And what's worse is that it happened just a couple of blocks away from wherever you live.

I'm not saying you should use it in a book or anything, it's just a super scary idea, that's all. Can I have a poster of you, please?

Yours,
[My Name]
[My Address]

No comments: